Friday, March 21, 2008

Internet is BACK IN ACTION!

Fixed my computer by just typing in a few words o_O

With complete guidance from the starhub person I just called, of course.


nonetheless, i'm happy, overjoyed, jubilant, ecstatic and jumping for joy! Two and a half days without my internet...man that just sucks. Though i've realised I won't die from it, it still sucks.


THANKS a BILLION to sunyu (MY NEIGHBOUR) for lending me your computer okay! :D how's monk doing over there? He must be very sad that you closed the conversation, must have missed your neighbour too much yeah? Till we meet again monk, till we meet again. ^_^


Just to kill time, i've been re-re-re watching the stuff I have inside my computer. I've watched the drama series i have in my computer for AT LEAST five times each, thus CHOBITS caught my attention. Not really into anime nowadays, watched too much of them two years ago I guess. But it wouldn't hurt to watch some good ones though, Internet's been so screwed up so that leaves me no other choice D:

The japanese have weird and dirty thinking, huh? I'm getting kinda irritated with their act cute voices though, they sound so whiny and the "ne?"s just makes me press the fastforward button -__- but Chi's cuteness is non-actcute cuteness! :D



I shall start on some revision after awhile!


I also can't get 好心分手 or All out of love outta my head D: The lyrics for the former ain't really that meaningful, but I don't really mind. Lu qiao yin's quite good, and I don't have to say more about leehom hmm? ^_^ Lets hope he'll hold a concert in singapore after our olevels! :D I'll be a screaming fan! :D


Shall reply to tags and talk about other things later on.
maybe the actual performance at HDBhub on wednesday! :D


What's most important for now is...my INTERNET IS BACK! :D

No comments: